文忠翻译|创立于2014年           电话:021-31009765       Email:  service@godtrans.com      QQ: 2206484743
GODTRAN |亚太区语言服务商      
翻译学习
上一页 1 下一页

剧本翻译 | 文忠翻译

来源:上海翻译作者:剧本翻译

 

                              唐顿庄园圣诞特辑台词

Come here, you!

你们过来

Out you get.

你也下来

Untie these ropes.

把绳子解开

Come on, as quickly as you can.

都麻利点

What do you think, Mary? - Perfect.

Daisy!

黛西

Get downstairs with those now!

快把这些东西送到楼下去

Like I said!

如我所说

Mary!

玛丽

- Happy Christmas! - And to you.

这是什么  -你也是

Anna, this is for you.

安娜  这是给你的

The usual cloth for a frock, I'm afraid.

和往年惯例一样  做衣服用的布料

But I hope you like the other thing.

但我希望你会喜欢另一份礼物

I'm sure I will, m'lady. Thank you.

一定会的  小姐  谢谢

We all prayed for him in church this morning.

今早我们都去了教堂为他祈祷

Happy Christmas, Anna.

圣诞快乐  安娜

I can't wait for you to open this.

等不及看你打开礼物了

Thank you, Your Ladyship.

谢谢您  夫人

Happy Christmas.

圣诞快乐

- What did Her Ladyship say? - O'Brien?

夫人对你说了什么  -奥布瑞恩

She was just being kind.

就是些安慰的话

Happy Christmas.

圣诞快乐

I wish I could tell you not to worry.

真希望我能说不必担心这样的话

My husband's on trial for his life, mrs Hughes.

我丈夫的生死将由庭审定夺  休斯太太

Of course I worry.

我当然会担心

Well, I'm old-fashioned enough to believe that

反正我这种老套之人的想法是

if they can't prove him guilty,

如果他们没有足够证据定他的罪

then he's not.

那他就是清白的

- This is for you. - Thank you, m'lady.

这是给你的  -谢谢夫人

The Royal Families of Europe.

《欧洲皇室生活》

My... I shall find this very interesting, my Lord.

老天  我会非常喜欢这本书的  老爷

Good.

很好

I don't want to spoil their fun.

我不想扫了他们的兴

But I couldn't wear a paper hat.

但我实在没心情戴纸帽子

Not with poor Mr Bates locked away.

一想到可怜的贝茨先生还关在牢里

His Lordship said much the same.

老爷也说了这样的话

Is Mr Bates the one Lady Rosamund told me about?

贝茨先生就是之前罗斯孟德夫人和我提起的

The murderer.

那位谋杀犯吗

Mr Bates has most unjustly been accused of murder.

贝茨先生受到了不公正的指控

That is all.

仅此而已

All?!

而已

I should think that's quite enough for most people.

我想这对大多数人来说就足矣了

Thank you. - Would you like tea?

谢谢  -来喝点茶吗

Why do we have to help ourselves at luncheon?

为何午饭时间我们得凡事自己动手

It's a Downton tradition.

这是唐顿的传统

合作点我